We are required to follow the guidelines put forth by our Board of Directors as to what qualifies a candidate for Seniors' Subsidized Housing with the Government of Alberta.
In order to qualify for tenancy with Gracewood, you must:
- be 65+ years of age.
- be a Canadian Citizen and have lived in Calgary for 1+ years.
- be willing to complete a self reported medical information form as part of the application process, plus a physician completed medical form, if requested by Gracewood.
- be willing and able to cope with all the challenges and responsibilities of living independently.
- be willing and able to obtain a positive reference from your previous landlord.
- be willing and able to provide a personal reference who can be listed as a contact on your behalf.
- be willing and able to provide proof of income with your recent Notice of Assessment from Canada Revenue Agency.
- be willing and able to participate in a personal interview.